Thursday 3 December 2009

'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...'




Christmas is just around the corner and I have found an interesting guide to the ten underestimated ski resorts around. Although I am not a great fan of guides, what I do find productive about them is the fact that you, on occaision might find something unheard of which will want you to research further. So this particular guide has caught my eye and I would like to share it with you all.

This guide presents ten ski resorts that offer you an original and a traditional experience. For example, Gulmarg, Kashmir, India, Baqueira-Beret, Spain  or a more old-fashioned take on skiing in the Scottish Highlands.

So, if a skiing experience is on the list or just a bit of interesting information, follow the link below...

G.T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment