Wednesday 18 November 2009

"Er, whatisthatabout???.."


First let me say that I am a HUGE Baz Luhrmann fan, but while spending a day advert spotting I have to wonder if he knew what he was doing with this one...

Given the opportunity to promote the country he knows and love, he, for me anyway, seems to kind of miss the point...

Australia, a vast and varied land with so much natural beauty adorned with a mix of vibrant peoples and cultures, at least that's how I was lucky enough to experience it. But Baz (I still love you but) instead shows us a rainy city (that could be anywhere) and a woman diving into a pool in a deserted landscape...

Was this meant to inspire people? Sorry Baz (luv ya) but I am most unimpressed...

Follow this link to see what you think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQGMuxJ0vCc

Barticus.

No comments:

Post a Comment